2011-2015 GM 2500HD/3500HD Leveling Kit
-Assorted Metric Tools
-GM Torsion Bar Tool for 2011 models.
Lift Instructions Front
- Park the truck on level ground and measure the height of the fender lip
- Jack up the front of the truck and support the frame with jack stands
- Remove the torsion bar adjusting bolt
- Using a GM torsion bar tool apply pressure to torsion key
- Remove adjuster bolt retaining plate
- Slowly release the tension on the torsion bar tool
- With tool removed slide torsion bar forward
- The factory torsion bar key can now be removed
- Install new torsion bar key by reversing the removal procedure
- Apply anti-seize to the threads and tip of adjuster bolt
- Insert adjuster bolt about halfway as a good starting point
- Set truck back down and do a quick test drive
- Check height of truck and adjust accordingly.
Shock Extension Installation
- Lift the front of the truck and support the frame with jack stands
- Remove upper shock mounting nuts.
- Compress shock until it is lower than the frame area
- Install shock extension sleeves over the mounting studs (1 per stud)
- Allow shock studs to go back into original mounting holes
- Install new nylock 12mm nuts, torque to 60ft. lbs.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Have truck aligned.