2007-2014 GM SUV Lift Kit (CCM071500-SUV)
-Assorted Metric Tools
- Raise vehicle and support frame with jack stands.
- Remove front wheels.
- Disconnect sway bar and move out of the way.
- Disconnect ABS line from front upper control arm and knuckle.
- Separate upper ball joint by removing the nut and striking the side of the knuckle with a large hammer. (Don’t strike the threads)
- Remove three upper strut nuts.
- Remove lower strut bolts.
- Remove strut from the vehicle.
- Install the CCM Offroad upper strut mount spacer on the strut, using new hardware that is supplied. Torque to 40ft-lbs. (Can only go on one way)
- With a hacksaw or other cutting tool, cut the studs so they are flush with or just below the new upper mount.
- Place a floor jack under the lower control arm
- Install the lower bolts and torque to 40 ft-lbs.
- With the floor jack raise the lower control arm so the new studs go through the factory holes and continue until the upper ball joint can be reattached.
- Torque upper mount nuts to 40 ft-lbs and the ball joint to 70 ft-lbs.
- Reattach ABS line to upper control arm. Reattach sway bar.
- Reinstall front wheels and set back on the ground. (Torque to factory specs)
- Have front end alignment checked.
- Re-torque all hardware after 500 miles.
Lift Instructions Rear
- Lift rear of truck and support the frame with jack stands
- Place floor jack under rear axle
- Remove lower shock mounting bolts
- Lower axle enough to remove coil spring.
- Install aluminum spring spacer on top of the axle spring perch.
- Reinstall coil spring.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Install lower shock bolts and torque to 50 ft. lbs