2005-2015 Ford F-250/350/450 Super Duty 4wd
2” Leveling Kit With Shock Extension Kit
-Assorted Metric Tools
- Raise vehicle and support frame with jack stands.
- Remove front wheels.
- Disconnect sway bar and move out of the way.
- Position floor jack under front axle and lightly support.
- Remove upper shock mount nut, remove upper shock bushing half.
- Lower axle until the coil spring can be removed.
- Remove bolt retaining lower spring perch to front axle.
- Place 2” spacer between axle and lower spring perch.
- Secure with new 100mm bolt and washer apply a few drops of thread locker on bolt and torque to 80 ft. lbs.
- Reinstall coil spring making sure it is located in the lower spring perch.
- Remove lower half of upper shock mount bushing.
- Install shock extension over upper shock stem, re-install the lower half of the upper shock mount bushing.
- Raise floor jack until upper half of the shock mount bushing can be installed and tighten until the rubber bushing swells.
- Reconnect sway bar end links
- Reinstall front wheels and set back on the ground. (Torque to factory specs)
- Re-torque all hardware after 500 miles.
Technical Support (805) 543-1662 Monday –Friday 7:00-4:00 PST